Ludwig Appeltans, Earth Ways, will be leading a permaculture weekend workshop at Kintaline Farm, Benderloch
September 9 – 10 2017
- Learning about growing food inevitably starts with building soil.
- Come and learn how to create a soil abundant in life with a rich variety of nutrients.
- Help your plants to be healthy and nutrient dense.
- Discover how a good soil helps your plants to be disease and pest resistant and how a good soil helps to prevent unwanted weeds.
- The workshop includes a hands-on session on building a lasagna bed: From lawn to veg bed in no-time. workshop will be in a polytunnel to protect us from the weather.