Please contact us and we will do our best to help you; here are a few notes to help you.
- Livestock, poultry, horse, pet and wild bird feeds at the farm – our feedstore is open daily.
- Hen houses, duck coops, and livestock houses : Nationwide delivery UK – we usually have a few display houses here at the farm. Please contact us in person to place an order, that way we can ensure your questions are properly answered.
- Our Muirfield pullets are free range all day so must be booked in advanced, as they will be out and about. We no longer breed, so have no hatching eggs available.
- Our farm gate sales point has a variety of stock each day : free range eggs, wild bird feed, coasters, yarn, lemon curd, and hotmax fuel briquettes.
- Our yarn, roving and fleeces from our Jacob sheep are available direct from the farm.
- The Ardchattan Parish Archive is open by appointment, so I can be sure to give you the time you need..
- We currently have some great Jacob Mutton for sale at the shop and through the new Oban food hub – get in touch and we can add you to our mailing list.
- For Permaculture courses and Alexander Technique etc lessons, – get in touch and we can add you to our mailing list. (we have separate ones for each area of interest)
Email (farm @ kintaline.co.uk) is always the best way to contact us, or drop in. We are busy around the farm during the day, with livestock and customers, but we check our mail regularly throughout the day.